Vigorelli Road Disc Tiagra Mechanical
The hugely versatile Vigorelli steel frame, known for its excellent riding characteristics in a disc brake version, designed to take road groupsets.
Constructed in Columbus Thron tubing and matched with a Columbus Futura Carbon Disc fork, the Vigorelli was designed in conjunction with the riders of Team Cinelli Chrome, Red Hook Crit Champions and sports a beautiful metallic blue paint with chrome decals.
The advanced engineering of the different steel tube thicknesses for different parts of the frame allows for perfect weight distribution that only this material can produce. It enjoys minimal toe overlap and a higher bottom bracket position.
Thanks to its fixed-gear criterium racing heritage, the Vigorelli is for riders looking for a fast and positive ride, but with the everyday comfort of a steel frame and added benefit of disc brakes and up to 700x28c tyres.
Featuring front and rear thru axles, flat mount disc brakes and internal cable routing.
* Sizes: XS (47), S (50), M (53), L (56), XL (59)
* Frame: COLUMBUS Thron tubeset
* Forks: COLUMBUS Futura Disc 1 1/8" – 1 1/2"
* Cable Routing: External/Internal Disc Housing
* Brake Fitment: Flat Mount Disc
* Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
* Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
* Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
* Frame Weight: 2050g
* Fork Weight: 450g
* Components: Shimano Tiagra 10x Mechanical
* Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
* Disc Calipers: Tektro MD-C510 Mechanical
* Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 10x 11/34T
* Chain: KMC 10x
* Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
* Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
* Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TLR Disc
* Tyres: Impac RacePac 700×28
**Spec may be subject to change due to availability**