Tutto Plus Flat Bar
The Tutto Plus is your do-everything high-performance urban steel frame: it is designed to morph from full-on messenger work bike (complete with panniers), to crit race bike, to single-speed cross machine, to indestructible commuter (with mudguards). This model is for those who prefer a flat bar.
The Tutto Plus has been designed to accept single speed as well as front and rear derailleurs and a modern road race wheel. A segmented TIG welded fork improves rigidity as well as the overall aggressive street-ready aesthetic of the bike.
Heavy Load Capacity: The front steel fork with 45mm rake has an original heavy load segmented crown design with the possibility to fit a front carrier together with a wide tyre and front v brake mounts.
Wide Clearance: Frame and fork can clear up to 45c tyres, allowing use of a variety of tyres from slick to cyclocross/gravel tyres.
All in One: The rear stays has been completely redesigned, increasing the possible uses of the frame. The track-type rear dropouts are equipped with a mount to fit a rear derailleur and 130mm axle length, so that the traditional road rear hub can also be used.
* Sizes: S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (59)
* Frame: COLUMBUS Cromor Steel tubeset
* Fork: Columbus Steel 1-1/8"
* Cable Routing: External
* Brakes: Front and Rear V-Brake studs (removable)
* Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
* Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
* Max Tyre Clearance: 700x45c
* Frame Weight: 2100g/Fork Weight: 1150g
* Bike Weight: 10.2kg
* Chainset: Lasco 1x 46T
* Brakes: Tektro C-310 Mini V-Brakes
* Rear Sprocket: Shining 18T
* Chain: KMC Z1
* Saddle: Cinelli SSM Monza Saddle
* Bars: Cinelli 6061 Flat Bar 15mm rise
* Seatpost/Stem: Cinelli 6061
* Wheelset: Shining 700x
* Tyres: Kenda Kwick Trax 700x35c
**Spec may be subject to change due to availability**