King Zydeco GRX Hydro
The King Zydeco is Cinelli's latest foray into the adventure bike world. The versatile gravel-inspired design is suited for long distance exploration, with space for 700c x 42c or 650b x 2.1 wheels and tyres. This unique frame allows you to ride fast on asphalt or rough terrain with plenty of space for bags.
The carbon monocoque construction and racing geometry make this frame light and extremely fast. Perfectly suitable for long distance gravel races and also ready for bike packing explorations.
The King Zydeco is equipped with a Kevlar shield on the underside of the downtube to protect the paintwork and carbon fibre when riding off-road. Cinelli have also introduced the dual response system, which increases stiffness in the lower part of the frame, this greatly improves pedalling efficiency and power transfer, while keeping the upper supple enough to be comfortable.
The fork can be swapped between 47 to 52mm rake by the use of an innovative flip-chip in the fork dropout.
* Sizes: S (48), M (51),L (53), XL (55)
* Frame: COLUMBUS Carbon Monocoque
* Fork: COLUMBUS Futura Cross 1-1/8" – 1-1/2"
* Cable Routing: Internal Di2/EPS Compatible
* Axles: 12x100mm / 12x142mm
* Brake Fitment: Flat Mount Disc
* Bottom Bracket: BB386 86.5×46
* Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
* Max Tyre Clearance: 700x47c/27.5×2.1
* Frame Weight: 1000g
* Fork Weight: 550g
* Components: Shimano GRX 1×11
* Chainset: Shimano GRX 1×11 40T
* Disc Brakes: Shimano GRX Hydro
* Cassette Shimano SLX 11x 11/42T
* Chain: KMC 11x
* Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
* Bar: Tifosi Gravel
* Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
* Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TLR Disc
* Tyres: Impac CrossPac 700x38c
**Spec may be subject to change due to availability**