Perfect for both urban pistards as well as the most ambitious commuters the Gazzetta is low maintenance and incredibly versatile.
The classic geometry and traditional diameter tubing will appeal to those purists who want the best elements of the past updated and improved for the present. The Gazzetta's geometry has been optimised to obtain a new distribution of sizes from XS (50.5) to L (59.5).
The Gazzetta frame is made of strong and reliable Columbus Cromoly double butted tubing. The tubing is micro TIG welded for strength and an attractive finish.
The flip-flop hub gives the option to run a freewheel and the bike is supplied with a front brake as standard.
* Sizes: XS (50.5), S (52.5), M (55.5), L (59.5)
* Frame: Columbus Cr-Mo Double Butted Steel
* Fork: Columbus Cr-Mo Steel 1-1/8"
* Headset: included
* Colour: Grey Sky Blue
* Bottom Bracket: BSA
* Cable Routing: N/A
* Front Derailleur: N/A
* Brake Type: Caliper
* Seatpost: 27.2mm
* Seatclamp: Integrated
* Max Tyre Clearance: 700×25
* Frame Weight: 2000g
* Fork Weight: 725g
* Components: Lasco 46T-170mm chainset, PROMAX brakes, Velo VLG 520 Grips, Wellgo R110 Pedals
* Saddle: Velo VL-1353
* Bar/Stem: Cinelli Riser Bar / Cinelli 6061 Alloy
* Seatpost: Cinelli 6061 Alloy
* Wheelset: A-RIM S4219 Rims with KT flipflop hub fixed/free
* Tyres: DRUO Hypersonic 700×25
**Spec may be subject to change due to availability**