The perfect aluminium all-season bike, capable of handling year round British weather, long commutes or fun weekend rides.
A Lightweight 6061 T6 aluminium frame ensures excellent ride characteristics and durability alongside comfort-oriented geometry.
The unidirectional carbon fork with 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered alloy steerer gives precise steering with the added comfort of carbon blades.
The X44 headtube works with most modern forks, future-proofing your bike for years to come and aiding in it's excellent handling capability.
With mudguards the CK7 can take tyres up to 28mm, without mudguards fitted tyre clearance is up to 30mm.
The frames rear stays also have additional mounts for pannier racks if required.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
* Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
* Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 with Mudguard and Rack eyelets
* Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" and Alloy Steerer
* Brakes: Standard Caliper
* Bottom Bracket: Threaded BSA
* Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
* Max Tyre Clearance: 700x30c or 700x28c with Mudguards
* Frame Weight: 1.94kg
* Components: Shimano Tiagra 10x
* Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
* Brake Calipers: Miche Performance
* Cassette Shimano Tiagra 10x 11/34T
* Chain: KMC 10x
* Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
* Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
* Wheelset: Miche Excite
* Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x28C
* *Please Note: Mudguards Not Supplied**
**Spec may be subject to change due to availability**