Cavazzo Disc Ekar Hydro
The Cavazzo is Tifosi's full carbon do-it-all frameset, one Cavazzo, limitless possibilities. Find your own path and the Cavazzo will excel no matter what the terrain.
The Cavazzo's frame design utilises a mix of Toray T500 and T700 carbon fibre to provide the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and weight. The dropped rear stays are designed to suit 1x or 2x drivetrains and the short chainstay length is perfect for agile handling. To suit the Cavazzo's go anywhere design, the frame has mudguards bosses with clearance for up to 50mm guards and tyre clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650b x 2.1" tyres.
Also fitted with rack mounts which have 15kg front and 25kg rear weight limits for all your touring or bike-packing equipment needs. 3 x bottle bosses for extra hydration or equipment, with additional fast fuel eyelets on the top tube.
Suitable for all electronic and mechanical groupsets with full Internal dropper post routing. Flat mount standard for hydraulic or mechanical disc brakes and 12mm thru-axles to keep everything stiff and secure.
Designed and assembled in the UK
* Sizes: S, M, L, XL
* Frame: UD Toray T500 and T700 Carbon with mudguard, rack and 3 bottle cage mounts
* Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" with mudguard eyelets and front rack mounts
* Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded
* Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
* Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear
* Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
* Max Tyre Clearance: 700x45c, 650b x 2.1" or 29×1.85"
* Frame Weight: 1.2kg
* Fork Weight: 460g
* Components: Campagnolo Ekar 13x Hydro Disc
* Chainset: Campagnolo Ekar Chainset 40T
* Disc Brakes: Campagnolo Ekar Hydro
* Cassette Campagnolo Ekar 13x 9/42T
* Chain: Campagnolo Ekar 13x
* Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
* Handlebar: Tifosi Gravel Alloy
* Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
* Wheelset: Miche Graff DX
* Tyres: Impac CrossPac 700x38c
**Spec may be subject to change due to availability**